Meal planning is one of the most core strategies or organization I believe in. It reduces stress, saves money, saves time, and most importantly helps our family eat healthy. In short, meal planning is the process of mapping out your meals for the next week or several weeks. It never occurred to me that meal planning was a special skill until a few friends asked if they could come over and observe me meal plan. That’s when I realized that most Moms don’t actually know where to begin even if they are familiar with the process and concept of meal planning.
The Core Advantages of Meal Planning When Done Right:
- You save money. When your meals are based on what is on sale, you don’t need to wander in the grocery store to get inspired, and you won’t waste groceries that spoil from lack of use. You also work smarter, buying ingredients that can be used for multiple meals.
- You save time. Preparing in advance saves the time of trying to “find something” every night for dinner and the wasted time wandering the grocery store. I have two young children. Wandering a grocery store trying to come up with ideas of what to eat with them in tow is about as painful as it gets.
- You eat healthy. When you take the time to think about each meal you can look for the best recipes, using fresh, whole ingredients.
- You reduce stress. When you plan in advance you can more easily account for the in-laws coming over, the gathering of friends, the night out, etc. You also go into each day with the calm assurance that you already have a plan.
What You Will Learn In Our No-Cost Guide:
- The actual core tips and specific strategies to make meal planning work for you
- How to shop using grocery store deals
- Where to look for the best recipes
- How to make meal planning fun
- How to build your shopping lists to eliminate wasted time at the store(s)
How Do You Get Your Copy of Our No-Cost Guide?
Just fill out this form. It will register you as a member/user on our site so you can get email updates on our future posts about quality recipes, activities, and more.